1947 Beechcraft Bonanza
Fun flying Collector airplane, cruises 170mph at altitude. Economical to own and operate for a complex quick AC. The airplane is in good overall condition. Hangered in CYRV. No tire kickers please.
• TTAF 2453hrs
• Engine E-185-8, 205hp, SMOH 50hrs installed 2016, chrome cylinders.
• Prop overhauled 2014 Elec Beech
• Original Shell Oil Exec aircraft
• Good Paint and Interior
• Good Plexi
• VFR panel- dated/functional
• Empty weight 1659lbs, gross 2550lbs, useful 891lbs
• Canopy cover
• Current Annual