We are looking for pilots to fly Cessna 182s and/or Caravan at Ontario’s largest parachute centre.
This is a seasonal, independent contractor position. Insurance requires pilots to enroll and complete our Parapilot Course and have a Canadian Commercial Pilot License.
– Perform the duties and responsibilities as Pilot-in-Command on Cessna 182 Jump planes
– Provide aviation weather forecasts, reports and analysis to Skydive Instructors and Manifest
– Adhere to all regulations as per SOPs, CARs, CSPA (Canadian Sport Parachute Association) and etc.
– Ramp duties not limited to refueling, ground handling C182/208, FOD control, airfield inspections
– Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager and Chief Pilot
– Formation Flights, Skydive Demo Flights, Ferry Flights
– Cessna Caravan position available after reaching 800hrs
– Possibility to accumulate ‘right seat’ flying experience in Cessna Caravan
– Free skydiving gear rentals
– Part time living quarters may be available on site: includes private room, shared shower facility, shared kitchen
– Must perform well in our Parapilot Course (Ground School, Flight Training and Line Checks)
– Valid Canadian Commercial Pilot License
– Valid Canadian Medical Category 1
– Constant speed prop experience an asset
– Must have positive attitude, responsible and abilities to adapt to various situations
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com
Ad ID: 11231
Added: January 8, 2020
Get your insurance with our corporate partner