I currently own a 1946 Ercoupe in excellent condition. Our family has grown (a four legged addition) and this fella will be BIG once grown, hence I have to upgrade to a larger plane. Price is in Canadian Dollars.
– 1946 Erco Ercoupe 415D WITH rudder pedals
– Empty weight 950 lbs, T/O weight 1,400 lbs.
– Continental C-85 engine, full rebuilt 26 hours ago in December 2020 (not zero timed, but most gears changed, camshaft grind, new mags, rebuilt fuel pump, and much more)
– Last oil change on June 25, no metal found
– TTSN on airframe: 4197
– Exterior is a solid 8 or 9 out of 10. Interior is a solid 7 or 8 out of 10.
– Two radios, transponder and all standard instruments
– Last annual December 2020, all compressions in mid 70s.
– Cruise at 100 mph at 5-6 gph all day, every day. 24 gallons fuel tanks (9 in each wing, 6 in the header)
Much more to list here, the plane flies beautifully. I’ve flown it all over B.C. and the Prairies. This aircraft is the perfect time builder, confidence builder or weekend trip airplane. All times subject to change as I fly the plane on a regular basis.
Asking price is $29,000. I would consider owner financing to qualified buyers with at least 50% down payment.
Ad ID: 18319
Added: July 2, 2021
Sale Price: $29000
Get your insurance with our corporate partner