Immaculate 1946 Ercoupe 415-D for sale. Plane has a regular CofA.
Reason for selling: Family outgrew the plane and we bought a bigger one.
– Total time: 4,200 hours (time will change as I still fly the plane)
– Engine: Continental C-85 (25 hours since rebuild)
– Next annual December 2021
– Compressions last annual all mid/high 70s
– Next Propeller inspection: 2025
– Two radios, Mode C transponder, Moving map GPS, VFR instruments
– Empty 900 lbs, MTOW 1,400 lbs
– Metal wings, rudder pedals, Cleveland brakes
– Comes with Bruce custom canopy cover, tow bar, two basic headsets, all manuals, logbooks since the 50s
Price: $27,500 CAD OBO. Will consider owner financing to qualified buyer. Delivery possible within the Prairies.
Aircraft location: CYQR
Ad ID: 19295
Added: September 7, 2021
Sale Price: 27,500
Get your insurance with our corporate partner